~~~('.') DISCLAIMER ('.')~~~

Please keep in mind... what works for me may not work for you because each of us differ in skin types. Every stuff you see in this blog is from my own pocket. I will definitely indicate if it's free/ sponsored. Lastly, please don't take any pictures without my permission! Clear enough? :D Thanks.

SLEEK BLUSH REVIEW & SWATCHES

Heyah pretties! I miss you all!!! Ok, so I got these blushes since February of this year.
Asked a friend to buy it for me but I paid almost double the price. :( fine!
Ye I know i'm kinda late of this review but I just started blogging last month? so I'm forgiven! lol
Been using these blushes for a couple of months now so I'm pretty sure of my views about it! :)
Let's rock on!


Based from their site...

Sleek MakeUP is a colour cosmetics brand dedicated to providing a comprehensive make-up range for all women, especially those that are often under-represented by mainstream brands.



The Sleek MakeUP Story

The Sleek MakeUP brand is youthful and fresh, engaging the interest of young women from a range of different backgrounds. Our ethos is to produce a range which boasts of extremely trendy, fashion forward shades and innovative products which can be worn by all but with a particular focus on women who are under-represented by major brands in the cosmetics market.

New products are launched regularly keeping the range fresh and desirable. We deliver quality products at affordable prices for real fashionistas and for those who just want to enhance their natural beauty.

Sleek Make Up is made from the UK and is considered a drugstore brand. Oh???  yeah! :P .
I've got 3 shades... Pixie Pink, Flamingo and Pomegrenate. These blushes are definitely smooth/ buttery, soft, and very pigmented. One dip of your blush brush from the pan will give you that glow to your cheeks. I tried applying 3 times and gave me that "am I just slapped?" look! lol... so be very gentle in application, also, do the blending method to achieve a more natural flush! ;)



SWATCHES....



 Pixie Pink is a matte pink color but has tiny tiny bit of silver shimmers. 
This is the first color i fell in love with right after I received these babies! I really love this shade!




 Flamingo has a bit of shimmers giving you that glow when you apply it to your cheeks. 
This reminds me of the Benefit Coralista but more on the pink undertone.

 



 Pomegrenate is another blush that i love! The bright raspberry gives me a fantastic glow. 
***blushing*** I got scared of the color with those shimmers the first time i saw it because 
it might emphasize my pores more and make me look more greasy  knowing I'm really oily after 
couple of hours. I tried different techniques on how to achieve the best glow and boom!!!  
The secret? Blend.... Blend.... Blend! ;) 
And because of that, i get to love this shade moooooooooore! :P


 
                                                Pixie Pink                                     Flamingo                                     

                                                                           Pomegrenate

There are 9 shades in total available if you visit their website. One thing I'm really sure of... 
I'm so inlove with these babies. They are intensely pigmented just like those high end brands! 
Well, lemme not forget the price... you'll love it! Love it for it's really cheap, very very affordable 
that you can collect all shades. (happy ya!) 

The only bad side is the packaging... it's kinda hard to open argh! 
So you need to be careful in opening if you don't want to ruin your blush because I did! :( 
One of my nails slipped inside the pan so a lil mark was left but not didn't ruin the whole pan...
Thanks God! Still lucky eh? :) Oh well, for it's price, gotta accept that.
You can buy this online for as low as Php 400 ( $9-$10) with 8g. of the product.
Btw, I'm adding my collection of another shade... Coral! ( so excited :D)
Thanks to Pammytweet for getting me this shade from sis Sol... hugs!



How about you Pretties, have you tried Sleek Blushes?
Mind sharing your fav shades? Lemme know. Mwah!


Alert: Watch out for my next review of the Sleek Make Up
Face Contour Kit!

Check my review on one of the Sleek Lipsticks: click here



love lots,
Animated Magic

Katkat


Ani-Heart

17 comments:

Pammy September 16, 2011 at 1:09 AM  

Flamingo is so pretty!! :P

By the way, have you received the package na? I sent it yesterday. :)

ur_prettyprincess September 16, 2011 at 1:33 AM  

^I know you'll pick that shade! :P

Hay! It arrived right after i clicked post for this review! hmmmp... Anyways, thank you so much darling. xoxo

sheillahuang September 19, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

I have flaminggo too, and I love the color..

I'm ur new follower.. Please visit and follow me dear..
http://sheillablog.com

ur_prettyprincess September 19, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

^hey Sheila! so pigmented noh? :) thanks for following! <3 sure i will! xoxo

Gabby Pali September 20, 2011 at 12:42 AM  

nice color!! i've been curious with sleek lately.. x3...

please visit me ^^ http://pururuworld.blogspot.com

ur_prettyprincess September 20, 2011 at 2:21 AM  

^hey! try them, i know you'll also love their blushes like me :) did follow u na! :D

Kim September 20, 2011 at 2:44 PM  

thanks for the swatch, all look so pinky ^^

ur_prettyprincess September 20, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

^cheers! Pomegrenate isn't pinky? :P

bee. October 1, 2011 at 12:57 AM  

hey sis!
The blushes look really nice...
Great blog, too!

Tanks for following me! I followed back!

^___^

ur_prettyprincess October 1, 2011 at 1:25 AM  

^hai kyoote!!! hahaha thanks sweetheart... saw your comment in our gurlahtalk so i checked you here! :D mwahhhh

Mai November 15, 2011 at 3:06 PM  

oh i love all the colours (: i need to try the sleek blusher!!

CMPang x
http://www.maisecrets.blogspot.com/

ur_prettyprincess November 18, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

^hey Mai, you better hun! They are awesome! :)

Janet December 31, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

Great review...and thanks for the swatches...its so pretty!! ;)

Unknown January 15, 2012 at 7:59 AM  

Flamingo is so pretty!

^followed you sis

please do visit my blog too~
http://crayonspencils.blogspot.com/

xoxo

calin

ur_prettyprincess January 15, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

^hi sis! Thanks. :) Sure sure! ;) xoxo

Love, Chay ♥ March 29, 2012 at 6:08 AM  

i love sleek blushes too. what i have is the suede blush and rose gold. =)

anyway, i tagged you in this post. =)

http://mykichaykit.blogspot.com/2012/03/leibster-blog-award.html

ur_prettyprincess March 29, 2012 at 7:48 PM  

^Those blushes are awesome too! Do have almost all of their blushes as of now. 

Oh thanks for the tag and award. I'll try my best to to this. 

Get to know me...

My photo
simple girl w/ so many dreams...you be nice and I'll be nicer... just don't hit me at the back coz i can be your worst nightmare ever! (kiddin but uhm maybe? hahaha) i look maldita and brat (sometimes true lol)... honestly, I'm totally NOT! :) I do have a knowledge of skin... so if you have some questions, email me: prettykat25@gmail.com. I am a... Sister. Wife. Lover. Kikay. Vain. Princess. Daughter. Extraordinaire.

Somethings you need to know...

Here are the list of foundations and other stuffs I have/had use... you might need this for reference! (just a simple help) And yeah some of these products are just pure love and currently my HG!

Foundation Shades:
Mac NC20-25
Graftobian HD Cream Foundation Ingeneu/Vixen
Giorgio Armani Face Fabric #2
Girgio Armani Face Radiance #2
MUFE HD 120
MUFE Mat Velvet #35 Vanilla
Kanebo Coffret D'or BE-B
Kanebo Lucent BE-B
Kanebo Lunasol YO 02
Kanebo Freshel YO-C1
Sofina Raycious Select Powder #13
ZA Two-Way Foundation #23
Shiseido Supplist O00
Shiseido Maquillage Climax Moisture Gel OC20
Shiseido Maquillage Lasting Powdery #OC10
Paul and Joe #102 Nude
NARS Sheer Glow #Fiji
Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid #974
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Compact Beige Rose Tendre
Estee Lauder Double Wear Sand
Revlon Colorstay Buff
OCC Liquid Foundation Y2/Y3
Laura Mercier Foundation Powder No.2

Concealer: any foundation in cream form as concealer! ;)

Finishing Powders:
Kanebo Revue Translucent Loose Powder
Skinfood Peach Sake
Mac Skin Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light/Medium
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder- Cream
Kryolan Anti Shine

Toners:
Kanebo Freeplus Comfortable Lotion 1
Tea Tree Toner (derma/myskinclinic)
Whitening Toner (derma/myskinclinic)

Face/ Eye Moisturizers:
Crème de la Mer: The Moisturizing Gel Cream
Crème de la Mer: The Eye Balm Intense
Crème de la Mer: The Eye Concentrate
Pure Glycerine

Evening Prime Rose

Sun Protections:
Derma Gel Ultrashield (myskinclinic)
Kanebo Allie

Scents:
Jo Malone
Tom Ford
Prada Candy
Cliniqe Happy (my all time fave)

ACCA KAPPA
Hermes Eau des Merveilles/ Un Jardin Sur Le Nil

DKNY Be Delicious

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Ralph Lauren Big Pony # for Women
TH Dreaming

Clinique Happy Heart
Estee Lauder Pleasure
Vera Wang Princess
Infinite Pleasure Just Girl
Exclamation by: Coty
Kenzo L'eau Par
Escada Into Blue
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto's
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom
Moschino Love
Liz Claiborne Curve
VS Very Sexy
Jessica Mcclintock
D&G Light Blue
Burberry Baby Touch
Clean Fresh Laundry
Burberry Weekend
Burberry Brit Sheer
Paris Hilton Can Can
Marc Jacobs Daisy
VS old scents (Sweet Temp, Secret Crush, Pure Sed)
B&B Works (Winter Candy!)
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

I LOVE...BE ONE! :)

NEED TO SEARCH?

Powered by Blogger.

~HOLY SHOUT~