~~~('.') DISCLAIMER ('.')~~~

Please keep in mind... what works for me may not work for you because each of us differ in skin types. Every stuff you see in this blog is from my own pocket. I will definitely indicate if it's free/ sponsored. Lastly, please don't take any pictures without my permission! Clear enough? :D Thanks.

Sleek True Colour Lipstick




Heyah pretties! I'm back with another lipstick! Another pinky lippy.  woot!
I heard about the brand early January of this year and was eager to try right there and then.
Because of too many good reviews about it, i then ordered from a friend some of their blushes
which i'll review separately soon! (watch our for that! :P) Last week, i saw this brand again
from my "suki" shop online and i thought this shade is awesome! So i ordered right away.
Just today, i finally got the lipstick and felt it's nice to review... I'm using it since this morning btw. :D

Based from Sleek site:

True Colour Lipstick

A superb highly-pigmented lipstick enriched with Vitamin E 
which leaves amazingly rich shades on the lips with only a single coat.

Can be applied using a lip brush for a professional finish. 3.5g  


Shades available:



I love Sleek. <3 Fell in love with this brand ever since i tried their blushes.
(which happens to be my HG right now)
The shade i've picked?
"Amped" which is a matte finish... and it's really a "true colour"! :D
Having a purple under tone made me picked this shade,
since i have a blue under tone pink lippy aredy.
For a new pinky shade with a different under tone? why not!

 
oh wow! it has Vit. E!!! it's a plus for this product, right? :D





the packaging... case is matte similar to Nars! :P
Sorry for those who hate Nars packaging...
but don't mind it if you wanna save! lol




What's in it...



The finish and shade...




Do you remember these swatches?
Ya, it's from my very first post "Favorite Pink Lipstick"! :D
You might wanna do a lil comparing moment? hekhek
(that's how much I love you pretties! :P)

I'm so sorry for the quality of the picture. :(
I just used my iPhone for this... so excited to post and my cam's roaming in...
i dunno where! lol
Anyhow, the shade is more closer... "closer" to Mac Candy Yum Yum.(imo)
Yes! you read it right, but less the neon-ish slash glow okay? :P
Atleast now you can have an alternative to the very popular,
LE Candy Yum Yum (which is sold out in our Mac Counters, even in the US!)
if you can't get hold of this lippy. Yey!!!



PROOF!!!
Can you guess which is which?
C'mon, i gave a hint! :P





Excuse my eye bags on the right photo... almost no sleep last night
because i need to accompany my hubby while he's working. :)



The Verdict! It's amazing especially when it comes to pigmentation. 
When i first applied it, woah! i felt almost the same as my Mac Candy Yum Yum,
(i meant the texture and the finish) also a matte finish! ;)
The texture is very creamy which i love. This can be drying though, my tip? 
Use a lip brush in applying and don't forget to put your favorite lip balm atleast 5 mins.
before application. In that way, your lips will be moisturized... a better out come that is!
Price? it's soooooooo affordable! 
Got this for only Php435+shipping (Php100) 
This is another lip color for keeps. I hope i can start collecting 
some coralish, orangie slash other shades and not just pinky ones next time! :P

Rate: 8/10
Addiction: I will definitely buy again! 
Not the same shade for a change? Will see. :)

Anyone who tried this lippy ? Lemme know! ***hugs***


love lots,
Animated Magic

Katkat


Ani-Heart

5 comments:

Greenpease August 4, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

Very Pretty sis! I can't wait to get my hands on mine too! :-)

ur_prettyprincess August 7, 2011 at 2:10 AM  

^ya sis! go get one for you! ;) oh thanks for the freebie i got from my tabs... love the scent! :) mwah

Pammy August 7, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

Very pretty shade! You rock bright pinks talaga. :)

ur_prettyprincess August 7, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

^weeeeeh! and you rock coralish shade! :P thanks Pammytweet :)

Unknown December 8, 2011 at 6:52 PM  

looks very nice and glow-y. nice review. :) enjoyed your blog. i am following and hoping to stay connected. cheers!

Get to know me...

My photo
simple girl w/ so many dreams...you be nice and I'll be nicer... just don't hit me at the back coz i can be your worst nightmare ever! (kiddin but uhm maybe? hahaha) i look maldita and brat (sometimes true lol)... honestly, I'm totally NOT! :) I do have a knowledge of skin... so if you have some questions, email me: prettykat25@gmail.com. I am a... Sister. Wife. Lover. Kikay. Vain. Princess. Daughter. Extraordinaire.

Somethings you need to know...

Here are the list of foundations and other stuffs I have/had use... you might need this for reference! (just a simple help) And yeah some of these products are just pure love and currently my HG!

Foundation Shades:
Mac NC20-25
Graftobian HD Cream Foundation Ingeneu/Vixen
Giorgio Armani Face Fabric #2
Girgio Armani Face Radiance #2
MUFE HD 120
MUFE Mat Velvet #35 Vanilla
Kanebo Coffret D'or BE-B
Kanebo Lucent BE-B
Kanebo Lunasol YO 02
Kanebo Freshel YO-C1
Sofina Raycious Select Powder #13
ZA Two-Way Foundation #23
Shiseido Supplist O00
Shiseido Maquillage Climax Moisture Gel OC20
Shiseido Maquillage Lasting Powdery #OC10
Paul and Joe #102 Nude
NARS Sheer Glow #Fiji
Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid #974
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Compact Beige Rose Tendre
Estee Lauder Double Wear Sand
Revlon Colorstay Buff
OCC Liquid Foundation Y2/Y3
Laura Mercier Foundation Powder No.2

Concealer: any foundation in cream form as concealer! ;)

Finishing Powders:
Kanebo Revue Translucent Loose Powder
Skinfood Peach Sake
Mac Skin Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light/Medium
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder- Cream
Kryolan Anti Shine

Toners:
Kanebo Freeplus Comfortable Lotion 1
Tea Tree Toner (derma/myskinclinic)
Whitening Toner (derma/myskinclinic)

Face/ Eye Moisturizers:
Crème de la Mer: The Moisturizing Gel Cream
Crème de la Mer: The Eye Balm Intense
Crème de la Mer: The Eye Concentrate
Pure Glycerine

Evening Prime Rose

Sun Protections:
Derma Gel Ultrashield (myskinclinic)
Kanebo Allie

Scents:
Jo Malone
Tom Ford
Prada Candy
Cliniqe Happy (my all time fave)

ACCA KAPPA
Hermes Eau des Merveilles/ Un Jardin Sur Le Nil

DKNY Be Delicious

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Ralph Lauren Big Pony # for Women
TH Dreaming

Clinique Happy Heart
Estee Lauder Pleasure
Vera Wang Princess
Infinite Pleasure Just Girl
Exclamation by: Coty
Kenzo L'eau Par
Escada Into Blue
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto's
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom
Moschino Love
Liz Claiborne Curve
VS Very Sexy
Jessica Mcclintock
D&G Light Blue
Burberry Baby Touch
Clean Fresh Laundry
Burberry Weekend
Burberry Brit Sheer
Paris Hilton Can Can
Marc Jacobs Daisy
VS old scents (Sweet Temp, Secret Crush, Pure Sed)
B&B Works (Winter Candy!)
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

I LOVE...BE ONE! :)

NEED TO SEARCH?

Powered by Blogger.

~HOLY SHOUT~