~~~('.') DISCLAIMER ('.')~~~

Please keep in mind... what works for me may not work for you because each of us differ in skin types. Every stuff you see in this blog is from my own pocket. I will definitely indicate if it's free/ sponsored. Lastly, please don't take any pictures without my permission! Clear enough? :D Thanks.

FAVORITE PINK LIPSTICKS







fairy

Weeeeeh finally, my first post!
Been really wanting to start blogging... 
but i didn't find time for it... argh!
Oh well here's my first! yey!
(Please bear with my first review).


Before anything else, i wanna thank Pammytweet
for motivating me to have this blog workin.
Thank you... thank you... hugs hugs for you! <3


Let's get started...


Kinda addicted to pink lippies the past months, 
here are some of my 3 top faves!
Mac Pink Nouveau, Nyx Matte in Summer Breeze 
and Mac Candy Yum Yum




Based from my swatches, Mac PN and Nyx Matte in Summer Breeze 
looks very similar !?! Well it's almost the same on my lips too! ha Rolleyes (Animated) 



 Mac "Pink Nouveau"
(photo from Mac Site)
Mac PN is described as a bright pink with a satin finish 
in Mac Web Site and costs $14.50 or 950php.
When this first came out, i fell in love right away...
and considered it as my first love pink lippy.
kissy kissy
 It has been my only lippy for almost a month...
I'm almost out of it so i really need to get a new one!
Apply using a lip brush, i get the best result.
Pigment is awesome plus lasts almost all day!
Smiley



 Nyx Matte Lipstick "Summer Breeze"


The newest range of Nyx Lippy is a matte finish, i picked 
Summer Breeze because i noticed it can be a dupe of my Mac PN,
(my first <3). Based from Nyx Web Site...
  Bought this online for only 295php i think, cheapy stuff right?dance
Compared to some other matte lippys, this is a lil waxy/glossy,
so if you think it can be drying, nah ah... which i think is a good point!
Texture wise, glides on smoothly. Pigment... very good too!
One swipe will really show the color. Lasting? 6-8hrs on me.
Summer Breeze will definitely be a love for me now... 
for its price and quality, who wouldn't?!?
Though i would still love to repurchase my first love...
want to have an emergency back up (which goes to Nyx Summer Breeze),
while waiting for my new PN.:P
(which is most of the time OOS in Mac Counters here... Philippines!)



Arighty... more swatches for comparison... 










NYX Matte Lipsticks are highly pigmented, richly formulated lipsticks 
that glide on smoothly, stay put and impart a non-glossy, 
high-fashion matte finish as they envelop lips in brilliant color. 
From Pure Red to Nude, Matte Lipstick is available in 22 rich, shades.
 
INGREDIENTS: Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) wax, 
Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla)wax, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax, 
Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, 
Oleyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, 
Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, 
B.H.A, and Fragrance. 
MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), 
Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), 
Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), 
D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.27 Aluminum Lake (CI 45410), 
FD&C Yellow No.5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), 
FD&C Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), 
or D&C Red No.36 (CI 12085).


fairy 
Nyx Summer Breeze on me... whoopee! 

~ with flash~



me wearing Nyx Matte in "Summer Breeze" no gloss on top.




Mac "Candy Yum Yum"


 My all time fave, because it really stands the word "matte"... 
Mac Candy Yum Yum, a matte neon pink,
oh it's really a neon pink and almost glowing on my lips.
This can be drying (i didn't experience that so far),
but just to be safe, i put my lip balm before application.
Looks dry coz it's matte but i didn't feel that actually!
This is an LE shade btw. And I'm one of those lucky ones 
who were able to get one. Yay for me! jippie


~~~end~~~


you girls, what are your fave Pink Lipsticks?



love lots,
love lots,
Animated Magic

Katkat


Ani-Heart

6 comments:

Pammy July 24, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

There you go! :P

Pink lippies look great on you. :) Summer Breeze looks pretty and if it's non-drying for a matte lipstick, I should try it some time. Nice review. :P

ur_prettyprincess July 25, 2011 at 1:30 AM  

^try it Pammytweet! there's a corolish shade i guess... thank you so much! you're one of the reasons why i was able to publish my first post! mwahhhhhhhugssss ;)

Czel July 28, 2011 at 6:01 PM  

nice review, sis! now i'm lemming for some nyx matte lippies.

btw, my fave pink lipstick is Mac Pink Nouveau. ♥

love,
_sugarnspice_ of GT

ur_prettyprincess July 28, 2011 at 9:51 PM  

^aw thanks for dropping by sissy! will follow you here... woah we have the same love? yeah mac pn rocks! hugs <3

PEACHY PINK SISTERS July 29, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

Wow! I love all of the colors! This post made me want to buy a new lipstick! haha.

Btw, got you an award in a post i just did. hope you could check it out! :)

ur_prettyprincess July 30, 2011 at 6:07 AM  

^wow! thank you so much :) your sister Tracy knows me... she's my friend in facebook too... my regards to her... hugs! ;) oh! pink lippy looks fab on you!

Get to know me...

My photo
simple girl w/ so many dreams...you be nice and I'll be nicer... just don't hit me at the back coz i can be your worst nightmare ever! (kiddin but uhm maybe? hahaha) i look maldita and brat (sometimes true lol)... honestly, I'm totally NOT! :) I do have a knowledge of skin... so if you have some questions, email me: prettykat25@gmail.com. I am a... Sister. Wife. Lover. Kikay. Vain. Princess. Daughter. Extraordinaire.

Somethings you need to know...

Here are the list of foundations and other stuffs I have/had use... you might need this for reference! (just a simple help) And yeah some of these products are just pure love and currently my HG!

Foundation Shades:
Mac NC20-25
Graftobian HD Cream Foundation Ingeneu/Vixen
Giorgio Armani Face Fabric #2
Girgio Armani Face Radiance #2
MUFE HD 120
MUFE Mat Velvet #35 Vanilla
Kanebo Coffret D'or BE-B
Kanebo Lucent BE-B
Kanebo Lunasol YO 02
Kanebo Freshel YO-C1
Sofina Raycious Select Powder #13
ZA Two-Way Foundation #23
Shiseido Supplist O00
Shiseido Maquillage Climax Moisture Gel OC20
Shiseido Maquillage Lasting Powdery #OC10
Paul and Joe #102 Nude
NARS Sheer Glow #Fiji
Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid #974
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Compact Beige Rose Tendre
Estee Lauder Double Wear Sand
Revlon Colorstay Buff
OCC Liquid Foundation Y2/Y3
Laura Mercier Foundation Powder No.2

Concealer: any foundation in cream form as concealer! ;)

Finishing Powders:
Kanebo Revue Translucent Loose Powder
Skinfood Peach Sake
Mac Skin Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light/Medium
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder- Cream
Kryolan Anti Shine

Toners:
Kanebo Freeplus Comfortable Lotion 1
Tea Tree Toner (derma/myskinclinic)
Whitening Toner (derma/myskinclinic)

Face/ Eye Moisturizers:
Crème de la Mer: The Moisturizing Gel Cream
Crème de la Mer: The Eye Balm Intense
Crème de la Mer: The Eye Concentrate
Pure Glycerine

Evening Prime Rose

Sun Protections:
Derma Gel Ultrashield (myskinclinic)
Kanebo Allie

Scents:
Jo Malone
Tom Ford
Prada Candy
Cliniqe Happy (my all time fave)

ACCA KAPPA
Hermes Eau des Merveilles/ Un Jardin Sur Le Nil

DKNY Be Delicious

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Ralph Lauren Big Pony # for Women
TH Dreaming

Clinique Happy Heart
Estee Lauder Pleasure
Vera Wang Princess
Infinite Pleasure Just Girl
Exclamation by: Coty
Kenzo L'eau Par
Escada Into Blue
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto's
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom
Moschino Love
Liz Claiborne Curve
VS Very Sexy
Jessica Mcclintock
D&G Light Blue
Burberry Baby Touch
Clean Fresh Laundry
Burberry Weekend
Burberry Brit Sheer
Paris Hilton Can Can
Marc Jacobs Daisy
VS old scents (Sweet Temp, Secret Crush, Pure Sed)
B&B Works (Winter Candy!)
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

I LOVE...BE ONE! :)

NEED TO SEARCH?

Powered by Blogger.

~HOLY SHOUT~