~~~('.') DISCLAIMER ('.')~~~

Please keep in mind... what works for me may not work for you because each of us differ in skin types. Every stuff you see in this blog is from my own pocket. I will definitely indicate if it's free/ sponsored. Lastly, please don't take any pictures without my permission! Clear enough? :D Thanks.

M2 Mandelic Malic Skin Refinish 20%

Skin Refinish 20%... 
The Ultimate Skin Perfecting Serum 
what is it?



Based from M2 Web Site... 

Eliminate all your skin care woes with one easy-to-use serum.
This multi-purpose face treatment uses a high-potency 
combination of Mandelic and Malic Acids to rapidly 
even skin tone, reduce breakouts,and soften wrinkles.


Directions:
In the evening, apply to clean, dry skin. 
Wait 10-15 minutes before applying moisturizer. 
Use only every other night for the first two months. 
If irritation or excess flaking occurs, 
decrease frequency of application or discontinue use. 
Daily use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen with 
a minimum SPF 30 is required for best results.

Ingredients:
Water, Mandelic Acid, Malic Acid, Algae Extract, 
PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, 
Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Polysorbate 60, Isohexadecane, 
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ubiquinone, Hyaluronic Acid, 
Corallina Officinalis Extract, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, 
Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA



This product caught my attention right away 
after reading everything about it. 
Sorry for I'm a sucker of the best skin care!  
I got this for Php2,500 from my supplier plus shipping. 
I saw this in some derma clinics and 
it's almost twice the price i got... whew!  
I know it's ok to spend for something worth it 
but if you can look for a cheaper price, why not... agree?

Anyhow, I got this to prevent wrinkles, pores 
(biggy pores, i hate!), and some pigmentation. 
You're supposed to apply this every other night only, 
but i do it every night. I didn't feel any negative side
effects so far. ( I hope not in the future!) 
What I noticed after a week of using, my oily skin 
of mine became less oily... oh wow! love love it.   
Had some micro peeling also but not that visible 
when i put make up...i just need to apply moisturizer 
after 10 mins. of application.


i like the bottle, very hygienic and not heavy...
just like the regular bottle, i think this isn't 
a glass bottle... dunno the name of that kind though.
Also it contains 50ml. of the product, 
so this can really last for monthssss!dance


but wait... here's what i hate!

it happens most of the time if not always! :(
i wish they can change the kind of pump they used! 
puhleez puhleez...



The Serum looks like this...
ok i'll give you the freedom to think about the "looks"! lol
i use 2 pumps with that same amount on my entire face,
you only need a very thin layer anyway.

 after  spreading the serum...
it looks like this...feels sticky but...

after 2-3 mins. of application, 
it will dry up... not super dry though! :P
It's been 7 months since i started using M2...
and I'm so happy I did!jippie
I think this product will stay with me forever...
hoping they won't discontinue! 
(Cross fingers)

RATING: 9/10 (if not of the cap/pump)


~~~ end~~~

you girls, did you ever try this product?


love lots,
Animated Magic

Katkat


Ani-Heart

7 comments:

Pammy July 26, 2011 at 5:07 AM  

Nice review, Tweetykat. Been checking out M2 because of the raves but I'm already happy with the stuff I use. In case I do, I'll go for the exfoliating cleanser (not sure if I got it right). :)

ur_prettyprincess July 26, 2011 at 5:42 AM  

Pammytweet, i use the cleanser too! nothin special imo... i can send you sample soon if you want ;)

Pammy July 26, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

Ah really? I guess I'll just stick to my cleanser then if that's the case. :D

ur_prettyprincess July 26, 2011 at 5:44 PM  

^ya... if you're fine with it naman, don't change it anymore! :P

herroyalbleakness August 1, 2011 at 9:53 PM  

It's nice to know it worked for your skin and that you got a bottle that's half the price our local market sells it for.

And thanks for the sweet comment. Weebly has acted upon the issue ASAP. Im just praying na they're not scammers kasi parang naging accomplice pa ko through my photos and article. Tao nga naman oo.... *shakes head*

Ardee August 8, 2011 at 3:13 AM  

dear who's your supplier? i wanna try this out too :) send me details through google+

ur_prettyprincess August 8, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

^^that's good to know dear, atleast they will get the dose of their medicine! hmmp sila!!!

^pretty i'll get in touch with you! ;)

Get to know me...

My photo
simple girl w/ so many dreams...you be nice and I'll be nicer... just don't hit me at the back coz i can be your worst nightmare ever! (kiddin but uhm maybe? hahaha) i look maldita and brat (sometimes true lol)... honestly, I'm totally NOT! :) I do have a knowledge of skin... so if you have some questions, email me: prettykat25@gmail.com. I am a... Sister. Wife. Lover. Kikay. Vain. Princess. Daughter. Extraordinaire.

Somethings you need to know...

Here are the list of foundations and other stuffs I have/had use... you might need this for reference! (just a simple help) And yeah some of these products are just pure love and currently my HG!

Foundation Shades:
Mac NC20-25
Graftobian HD Cream Foundation Ingeneu/Vixen
Giorgio Armani Face Fabric #2
Girgio Armani Face Radiance #2
MUFE HD 120
MUFE Mat Velvet #35 Vanilla
Kanebo Coffret D'or BE-B
Kanebo Lucent BE-B
Kanebo Lunasol YO 02
Kanebo Freshel YO-C1
Sofina Raycious Select Powder #13
ZA Two-Way Foundation #23
Shiseido Supplist O00
Shiseido Maquillage Climax Moisture Gel OC20
Shiseido Maquillage Lasting Powdery #OC10
Paul and Joe #102 Nude
NARS Sheer Glow #Fiji
Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid #974
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Compact Beige Rose Tendre
Estee Lauder Double Wear Sand
Revlon Colorstay Buff
OCC Liquid Foundation Y2/Y3
Laura Mercier Foundation Powder No.2

Concealer: any foundation in cream form as concealer! ;)

Finishing Powders:
Kanebo Revue Translucent Loose Powder
Skinfood Peach Sake
Mac Skin Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light/Medium
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder- Cream
Kryolan Anti Shine

Toners:
Kanebo Freeplus Comfortable Lotion 1
Tea Tree Toner (derma/myskinclinic)
Whitening Toner (derma/myskinclinic)

Face/ Eye Moisturizers:
Crème de la Mer: The Moisturizing Gel Cream
Crème de la Mer: The Eye Balm Intense
Crème de la Mer: The Eye Concentrate
Pure Glycerine

Evening Prime Rose

Sun Protections:
Derma Gel Ultrashield (myskinclinic)
Kanebo Allie

Scents:
Jo Malone
Tom Ford
Prada Candy
Cliniqe Happy (my all time fave)

ACCA KAPPA
Hermes Eau des Merveilles/ Un Jardin Sur Le Nil

DKNY Be Delicious

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Ralph Lauren Big Pony # for Women
TH Dreaming

Clinique Happy Heart
Estee Lauder Pleasure
Vera Wang Princess
Infinite Pleasure Just Girl
Exclamation by: Coty
Kenzo L'eau Par
Escada Into Blue
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto's
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom
Moschino Love
Liz Claiborne Curve
VS Very Sexy
Jessica Mcclintock
D&G Light Blue
Burberry Baby Touch
Clean Fresh Laundry
Burberry Weekend
Burberry Brit Sheer
Paris Hilton Can Can
Marc Jacobs Daisy
VS old scents (Sweet Temp, Secret Crush, Pure Sed)
B&B Works (Winter Candy!)
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

I LOVE...BE ONE! :)

NEED TO SEARCH?

Powered by Blogger.

~HOLY SHOUT~