~~~('.') DISCLAIMER ('.')~~~

Please keep in mind... what works for me may not work for you because each of us differ in skin types. Every stuff you see in this blog is from my own pocket. I will definitely indicate if it's free/ sponsored. Lastly, please don't take any pictures without my permission! Clear enough? :D Thanks.

Le Blush Crème de Chanel Photos, Review, Swatches

Heyah! Yes finally, I'm back. Sorry it's been 1 year and ++++ months since my last post.
Been too lazy to review that's why. Oh well at least got the courage again plus a good stuff!

LET'S START!
Meet  Le Blush Creme de Chanel Fall Collection 2013. I know these aren't out in the market yet 
so I'm such a lucky girl to have them first! Tried searching swatches online too, but to no avail... 
that's the reason why I decided to make a super quick review and swatch again.


 

Chanel Fall 2013 Superstition Collection



Availability

U.S. Launch Date – 10 June 2013

International Launch Date – June/July 2013

 

 
Le Blush Crème de Chanel (Cream Blush) – New – $38.00

 Destiny – Golden Beige
Présage – Apricot (Limited Edition)
Révélation – Soft Shimmering Pink
Inspiration – Soft Blue Pink
Affinité – Intense Blue Pink
Fantastic – Burgundy (Limited Edition)




GOT TWO GORGEOUS COLORS!


#62 Presage : apricot (limited edition i heard)


#64 Inspiration : soft blue pink



The texture is soft and powdery, reminds me of the famous Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Blus...
 it isn't steaky slash tacky, doesn't look oily on my "oily skin type".
  It's really easy to apply, and you can control the strength of the color by applying more or less.
I love using my fingers to apply, in that way I can enjoy the soft smooth feeling on my skin.
Light skin tones may find 1-2 layers enough flush to their cheeks,
but most skin tones may want to intensify the color by adding more layers.
 I thought I can use this on my lips as a lip color like most of the cream blushes but, 
it's too drying, maybe because of it's silicone-y texture. None the less, I still consider this 
my ultimate love among all the creme blushes I've tried.




 ~SWATCH~
#64 & #62
  
Sorry for this, will try to swatch again and update my post.
  

My Verdict:

Product: Awesome (10/10)
Texture/Finish: Powdery/ Matte <3  (10/10)
Longevity: Waterproof- tried rubbing and it left a tint like those cheek & lip tint (10/10)
Application: Very easy to blend  (10/10)

***perfect***


Sorry for the very short review... will try to revise soon. 
As of now, I sooo love these blushes.
 Watch out for these to come out and be sure to get a hold right away!

Till my next review loves...


love lots,



Animated Magic

Katkat


Ani-Heart

2 comments:

Dee (BabyJapRN) May 16, 2013 at 4:36 AM  

been eyeing these creme blushes, kaso i was worried coz its been a long time since i used cream blushes, puro powder blushes ako for 2 years lol I miss you pretty! <3

ur_prettyprincess May 16, 2013 at 5:38 AM  

omg i miss you more gorgeous doll!!! how you been? twitter!!! get your creme blushes narin... mwahhhh!!!

Get to know me...

My photo
simple girl w/ so many dreams...you be nice and I'll be nicer... just don't hit me at the back coz i can be your worst nightmare ever! (kiddin but uhm maybe? hahaha) i look maldita and brat (sometimes true lol)... honestly, I'm totally NOT! :) I do have a knowledge of skin... so if you have some questions, email me: prettykat25@gmail.com. I am a... Sister. Wife. Lover. Kikay. Vain. Princess. Daughter. Extraordinaire.

Somethings you need to know...

Here are the list of foundations and other stuffs I have/had use... you might need this for reference! (just a simple help) And yeah some of these products are just pure love and currently my HG!

Foundation Shades:
Mac NC20-25
Graftobian HD Cream Foundation Ingeneu/Vixen
Giorgio Armani Face Fabric #2
Girgio Armani Face Radiance #2
MUFE HD 120
MUFE Mat Velvet #35 Vanilla
Kanebo Coffret D'or BE-B
Kanebo Lucent BE-B
Kanebo Lunasol YO 02
Kanebo Freshel YO-C1
Sofina Raycious Select Powder #13
ZA Two-Way Foundation #23
Shiseido Supplist O00
Shiseido Maquillage Climax Moisture Gel OC20
Shiseido Maquillage Lasting Powdery #OC10
Paul and Joe #102 Nude
NARS Sheer Glow #Fiji
Shu Uemura Face Architect Smoothing Fluid #974
Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat Compact Beige Rose Tendre
Estee Lauder Double Wear Sand
Revlon Colorstay Buff
OCC Liquid Foundation Y2/Y3
Laura Mercier Foundation Powder No.2

Concealer: any foundation in cream form as concealer! ;)

Finishing Powders:
Kanebo Revue Translucent Loose Powder
Skinfood Peach Sake
Mac Skin Mineralized Skinfinish Natural Light/Medium
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder- Cream
Kryolan Anti Shine

Toners:
Kanebo Freeplus Comfortable Lotion 1
Tea Tree Toner (derma/myskinclinic)
Whitening Toner (derma/myskinclinic)

Face/ Eye Moisturizers:
Crème de la Mer: The Moisturizing Gel Cream
Crème de la Mer: The Eye Balm Intense
Crème de la Mer: The Eye Concentrate
Pure Glycerine

Evening Prime Rose

Sun Protections:
Derma Gel Ultrashield (myskinclinic)
Kanebo Allie

Scents:
Jo Malone
Tom Ford
Prada Candy
Cliniqe Happy (my all time fave)

ACCA KAPPA
Hermes Eau des Merveilles/ Un Jardin Sur Le Nil

DKNY Be Delicious

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Ralph Lauren Big Pony # for Women
TH Dreaming

Clinique Happy Heart
Estee Lauder Pleasure
Vera Wang Princess
Infinite Pleasure Just Girl
Exclamation by: Coty
Kenzo L'eau Par
Escada Into Blue
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto's
L'Occitane Cherry Blossom
Moschino Love
Liz Claiborne Curve
VS Very Sexy
Jessica Mcclintock
D&G Light Blue
Burberry Baby Touch
Clean Fresh Laundry
Burberry Weekend
Burberry Brit Sheer
Paris Hilton Can Can
Marc Jacobs Daisy
VS old scents (Sweet Temp, Secret Crush, Pure Sed)
B&B Works (Winter Candy!)
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

I LOVE...BE ONE! :)

NEED TO SEARCH?

Powered by Blogger.

~HOLY SHOUT~